Saudi Arabia does not suck. The people who think it does do. Speaking English fluently does not mean you are educated and your opinion is never more important than others, nor will it ever be right, get over it. Whining and complaining won't get you anywhere, so please do stop, it's starting to annoy us rather immensely. If you don't like something do something about it. Bit by bit, one by one, things will change, stop acting like cowards and make things better, we control our lives even if it might be a tiny piece of it. If your a MUSLIM act LIKE ONE! Sexual encounters before marriage are just wrong. Don't try to justify them. God gave us a brain, use it wisely, otherwise your no different then the pathetic lizard in my backyard. A little of this and a little bit of that GOES a LOONG way. Tolerance is a must. Being nice will make others be nicer. It wouldn't hurt you to smile a bit now would it? I'm never going to cover my face again. Unless absolutely necessary (You stupid bedu boys stop staring at me) I have had it with 39% of you. The other 61% I haven't met yet. Wallahi WAllahi WAllahi, If one more person gasps in shock when they learn I'm married and have a 2 year old son, I will do the unspeakable. I married by MY CHOICE! I LOVE MY HUSBAND! And continue to love him more each day. Get over it. Or at least resume to your meaningless lives and butt out of mines. I'm going to have 12 children just to spite you. Jealousy is so sad, its unbecoming stop before it overcomes you and stares back at you in the mirror. Green never looked good on anyone. Makkaweys rock. p-e-r-i-o-d.
Try Try Try and even try harder you might become worth our while. Ahh who am I kidding you won't ever amount to anything so spare humanity your failures and continue being a smudge of dirt on our sweaty forehead.
posted by Noor on 7:23 PM