Harjaty

Friday, March 03, 2006

Recently turned Drama mama has had enough~!

Enough with the drama! Enough with the pain! Enough of the horrid news, enough with the searching! Enough with the waiting! Enough of the hurting. Enough of the blinding splitting headaches!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I've lost weight, I've turned pale. I have this major attitude problem that WILL BITE. But mostly I'm having a love-hate relationship with living in Riyadh (and about almost everything).

I MISS SWITZERLAND! I never ever thought I would but I do. I miss living there. I miss waking up to breath-taking views. I miss taking little family trips from Bulle to Montruex/Geneva/Vevey/Freibourg/Zurich/GSTAAD. I miss taking Siraj to the park. I miss having old lady friends. I miss our concierge always trying to pronounce Siraj's name right but ends up saying SIGRRRRRRRAJ!

I miss going out to have fun ( by fun I don't mean restaurants and malls). I miss walking down street de Rhone and sighing over jewelry that cost millions, and having m7md promise me in 10 years time Ill have them all. I've had it with the uncalled jealousy. I want to live simply. I'd like to remembered fondly.

I will attack if provoked. I keep having these wired dreams. And most of them have come true. For the first time in my life. I DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME!

posted by Noor on 2:45 PM

|


"Women are supposed to be LOVED not UNDERSTOOD"
 
Start of StatCounter Code -->
maystar design Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com