Harjaty

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ya hooh 6ag 6agat

Yaaay I've been tagged! By the sweetest Arabian Princess :)

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
To see joy in children's eyes, to hear laughter from their little mouths. To see all children all over the world happy.

What is your greatest fear?
Judgment day.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Zubayer bin Al-3awam.

Which living person do you most admire?
Soo many. But my mother comes first place for so many reasons. She is the ultimate sacrificer and I'd die for her.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My need for perfection has driven many insane, needless to say myself included.
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Pessimistic ungrateful people.

What is your greatest extravagance?
Sacrifices I have made for loved ones.

On what occasion do you lie?
I'm currently taking fibbing lessons from my grandmother. She says white lies are a necessity. And I have to learn to tell a few. Because I'm horrid at lying just terrible. I hate not knowing how to lie. Or just being to scared to try to.

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
Nothing. God blessed me with extremely perfect features.

Which living person do you most despise?
YOU! haha just kidding or am I? hmmmm,,,

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Ya hooh, Ya wad.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My hair. I do have gorgeous hair (actually I once got a suitor because of it , no kidding!) I want it ultra straight. Really totally straight. Silky straight not kinda sorta straight with a little waves.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Going through what I did in Switzerland. Becoming a much stronger person after it . Thank you to all the vicious people who made me what I am today. Thank you! You proved how wonderful Islam is and reinforced my faith in it even more.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
I'd come back in the ancient times, where Goddesses weren't myths and I'd be the only virgin goddess of love and lovemaking- or Nefertiti. Ah what the heck both.

Who are your favorite writers?
Anne Rice is one of my favorites.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
The Powerpuff Girls, Bubbles.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Watching people in front of you being tortured and needing help and not being able to do a thing.

Where would you like to live?
Utopia

What is your most marked characteristic?
Cute, controlling and innocent (So I've been told).

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Seeing them act their role that God has given them, and them knowing that real women don't have to prove themselves equal to men. Because each gender has their difference. I admire that very much in women, because rarely have I found it in girl's in this time.

What is your greatest regret?
Something I'd prefere not to remember.

What OR Who is the greatest love of your life?
The blood of my blood, flesh of my flesh. The child of my womb. Siraj Al-Dien. Saif Al-Ummah.

How would you like to die?
Sajda lilah fey makkah al mokaramah 3nd alka3ba.

I 6ag:
Fara7, Sedna, super mo, mocha, uber, raed, Sami, Fo0F, Talal, Abdalla, Jaded, Bissa, Fedo, Meesh, Rimyoleta, Itachi and to everyone I forgot to mention please do the tag!


Kolo shajrah I know its a long list! And I will hunt down those who do not abide my rules and do the tag! muhahahaaaa

posted by Noor on 5:04 PM

|


"Women are supposed to be LOVED not UNDERSTOOD"
 
Start of StatCounter Code -->
maystar design Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com