Friday, August 04, 2006
United States Evil Intention Against Saudi Arabia
I have just recieved an e-mail from a trusted source. Truth rang it's bell while lies surfaced and rearranged itself as theory.
As the above-mentioned heading is self-explanatory, Saudi Arabia in particular and the countries forming the Muslim Ummah in general, need to be prepared for the worst that is forthcoming. The economic and social stability is not complete if we don not have massive military power both in terms of defense and offense.
As we have seen in Lebanon and Iraq, the requirement of not only irrevocable defense but of offensive power & strength for the Muslim countries is the need of the hour, otherwise, every Muslim country will have the similar fate as of Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon and ,,,,,,,,,, who ever is next!
Now, turning back our attention on the main topic, we first of all need to understand the sequence of the entire step-by-step planning of the enemies. A brief glance at the events that has happened in our surrounding over the past few months will easily determine the fate of our future. So, below-mentioned is the recap of the situation so far: Recap at the most recent events:
1. As the war in Lebanon continues, both America and the West including United Kingdom are trying their level best to break the Muslim Ummahs unity and in this regard, BBC in its news telecast on 3rd August 2006 propagated the US machinerys comments that Iraq is near Civil War! If we closely monitor the situation, we will know that US and the West is trying to start a CIVIL WAR in Iraq that will ultimately remove the world’s focus on Lebanon and consequently, the Muslim Ummah will be divided / un-grouped again! The west believes that once a civil war starts in Iraq, it will spread across the Muslim world just like a fire in the jungle and then there wont be any need to invade any Muslim country, as the fragile internal situation will be enough for easily conquering the country.
2. Analyzing the United States and the Wests last 15 days print and electronic media circulations through newspapers, magazines and news broadcasted on various news channels such as CNN, we dont have to be surprised to know that the US media has given immense coverage to the news that includes even the slightest hint of the involvement of Syria & Iran. This determines that Syria and Iran are United States next targets. US is trying to extend the Lebanon-Israel war beyond its borders to Syria and Iran so that the interests of United States are served while all the humiliation goes into the account of Israel.
3. Along with Syria and Iran, the United States has also started minute actions against Pakistan. Taking advantage of the Lebanons situation, 6 bomb blasts were carried out in Indias railway transportation system, mainly in Bombay, which ultimately suspended the peace process negotiations between India and Pakistan. Indian administration intentionally gives statements that demoralizes Pakistans stand and in reaction to which, Pakistan is also advised by the world power to give rough replies. Under all these circumstances, India has threatened Pakistan of pre-emptive strikes in the Pakistani territories similar to Israels nature. India said that it will attack the Jihadi Camps in Pakistan similar to the ones that Israel is carrying on against Hizbollah in Lebanon. Pakistan has time and again denied existence of any camps and has warned India of unwanted consequences upon such attacks.
4. Under the above-mentioned circumstances, If you look at the US-India nuclear deal then you will clearly feel that US is trying to persuade India to attack on Pakistan similarly to the one that US wants Israel to attack on Syria and Iran. If US succeeds in achieving this then Israel will destroy Syria and Iran while India will attack the backbone of Pakistan and ultimately, 85% of the US plan i.e., objective will be achieved and then only Saudi Arabia will be left.
United States Future Intentions specially against Saudi Arabia:
5. United States will entrap Saudi Arabia in the Oil Crises. The oil prices are increasing day by day while its demand is also drastically increasing. Taking advantage of the current situations, the US multinational oil companies are intentionally increasing the oil prices. Within three to four years from now, the world will not be able to bear the increasing oil prices. The United States will then pressurize the oil traders to reduce the prices which the oil traders will refuse or will fail to reduce the prices as per the desired level. The United States will then attack Saudi Arabia. The entire world will support United States due to oil crises.
6. United States will feel danger from the Muslim World due to the two Holiest Places in Saudi Arabia. US knows that the entire Muslim World will stand with Saudi Arabia in the entire situation due to the Holiest Places. So, US has already taken care of the matter.
7. US, in near future, will introduce a new resolution that will start from Israel. A missile from an unknown place will fall on one part of Masjid Al Aqsa that will ultimately start a new discussion of how to protect the religious places from wars. Through this discussion, the 182 countries of the world will sign an accord that will affirm that no country and no army will attack, under any circumstances, the religious sites of any religion. This accord will also include the two Holiest Places. US will also promise that if anyone attacks the Islamic Worlds holiest places then US will fight against the attacker. After this accord, the Islamic world will be satisfied regarding the safety of the Holiest places.
8. When US will attack Saudi Arabia by 2010, it will declare the Muslims that the attack is only against Saudia and US will not attack any religious site during the entire attacks. The US will assure that its forces will not enter the sacred cities. After these promises and declarations, the Muslim countries will stay away from the entire conflict while US will play the entire game according to its plans.
9. When the US will strengthen its control over Saudi Arabia then a new game will start. Israel will start to acquire various territories including religious places of Saudi Arabia from the United States. Israel will say that many forts and properties of Jews existed in Madina that were occupied by the Muslims 14 hundred years ago so, UN should restore those places back to Israel from the Muslims. After a little enquiry, UN will allot all the claimed places to Israel and Israeli forces will enter the Holy places. When the Muslim countries will complaint to United States regarding the matter then US will declare it a UN’s issue and will affirm self to be sinless.
10. What will happen afterwards? Surely, the Muslims will suffer and more severe measures will be taken for Muslims elimination. So, What must the Saudis & other Muslim Countries must do is to be determined by the rulers and specially the journalists & media!
Is this just another one of those conspiracy theories? Or is there some truth to what is written? Given the certain circumstances of the last 5 years, anything is possible. Especially when the Ummah of Islam is at its deepest slumber yet. I hope that we can awaken and fight back. All those notions of despair and hoplesness must be abandoned. We as Muslims must stand as one. Every Muslim all over the world. Every Muslim of every tongue and gender. Of every sin and hate. Of every love and cherish. Please.
Please let us for once put aside our piety differences and stand against whatever may face us in the future, because the war on Islam is growing ever more so. And we are not yet prepared. People this is a war against Islam. You can not pretty it in anyway. One by one Muslim countries have fallen and in the hands of our enemies. Every single war, every single battle, every single bullet, every single blow, all lame excuses have ever followed after previous attacks.
Until when will we continue with our idiotic ways, and busy ourselves with hating ourselves? Until when?
I doubt Makkah and Al-Madinah Al-Munawara will be so ever even closely touched, because there is a Higher Power protecting our Sacred cities. Allah, subhanaha o ta'ala. It is even ridiculous to even think so.
I'm leaving for Al-Madinah tomorrow, I have missed Al-Habeeb, I have missed the serenity of the Rawadah and the holiness and soothing feeling of Al-Munawara. I will pray for us all, every single Muslim, you are all close to heart. I will pray and pray and pray. And hopefully have time to rearrange my series of thoughts, because at this rate, I'm close to losing my sanity and loved ones.
Um Siraj Al-Dien
posted by Noor on 9:16 PM